Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More sleepy pictures

A rare moment out of our arms . . .


Sometimes we have a hard time believing that the person looking up at us was tucked up in the womb just two weeks ago, but it's not so hard to imagine when she looks like this:


Here she is, still asleep in her organic teddy bear towel as bath time begins.



What I don't have yet is a picture of how she looks at me. I almost think I would have to have a camera in my eyes, but if I could get that shot it would be different from all the rest, because when she's looking at me, she doesn't look like a baby--she looks like a person.

5 comments:

ma otter said...

she is really beautiful...she has that little smile already...we got a bit misty around here reading the part about "the camera in your eyes..." what a good papa!

Dash said...

Hello Dmitry and Cindy! :D

*Waves electronically at Luna too*
Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy!! : )

Pictures of Luna has made my colleagues go ga-ga. Luna has definitely melted many hearts : ) And a colleague actually thought you guys got Luna to a professional photographer to have her moments taken! ... Siok had to explain that Luna is a natural! : ) Absolutely!

Quick quick more photos and/or updates on the happenings@your place!

And how is April doing? I bet she must be excited to finally see Luna! Has April tried to offer to share her broccoli with Luna yet?! :D

And Cindy, please rest well, and bask in the adorable sights and sounds of Luna! ^_^

Oooh, and please help plant two kisses on Luna for Ilya and me! And a pat on April on her head too! (Hmmm, this is sounding like one of those Facebook actions of *throwing sheep* and *giving a drink*! :D)

Rushinit said...

What a precious bundle of joy you are Luna. So soft and delicate, yet powerfully moving something inside me, inside all of us perhaps, much like a Moon on the tides....

Adam

Andrea said...

OK - she's an angel. What a beauty...and your in LOVE - what sweet comments! Maddy is anxiously waiting to see the real thing!

The Chibas big and small!

lydiafdc said...

I love the "camera eyes" too. Indika said she would l-o-v-e to have Luna as a little sister! What a cute girl.